Wednesday 19 December 2012

Storm and Shopping

Went shopping this morning with my son what more can I ask for this holiday season! 12 hour shifts means 7 am shopping. Had lots of fun and enjoyed spending time together..However: he didn't care much for my dancing down the isles at the supper store to Christmas music, what can I say after working all night...The drive home was nasty just made it up the mountain, been snowing here all day.


And bailey doesn't care much for the snow either he won't leave the deck lol
I don't think so.. can we go back inside?

1 comment:

  1. glad you had a great day with your son o bring my dog in the house wear is his boots

    ReplyDelete

Be Seen

Safety gear for running in the dark. As the fall and winter is fast approaching it is getting darker earlier, so thought I'd cover some ...