Sunday 6 May 2018

I took in some basketball this weekend , my nieces were playing. I cant express how proud I am of both of them. The level of skills these two have and their team mates is extraordinary.











Well done guys. Congrats to the Jr. Valley Axewomen, who will advance to the Jr. NBA Canada Regional World Championships in St. Catherine’s, ON. June 15-17, 2018!

Congratulations to Vanessa Vaughan of the Jr. Valley Axewomen for receiving the Gatorade Canada G Award! 🔵⚫️⚪️🏀🍁

Final score: Jr. Valley Axewomen 51 - NLBA Killick Coast Chargers 33

Alysa and her team came in second they also played a awesome game. 
Thanks guy for having me tag along all weekend really enjoyed it. Love you both xo
❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Seen

Safety gear for running in the dark. As the fall and winter is fast approaching it is getting darker earlier, so thought I'd cover some ...