Friday 16 February 2018

Update on my gluten-free journey

Awhile ago I had posted about going gluten free for medical reasons I wanted to touch on that and let everyone know how it's been going . Since I have cut as much gluten out of my diet as much as I can, I have noticed a huge change in my health. I no longer have the tingle fealing in my hands and feet like I did, I have more energy and don't feel as bloated. Now when I do put a lot of gluten in my diet like bread, regular pasta etc oh my it hits me like crazy. I fall asleep in no time and if I have had too much the tingle comes back. I have also noticed my headaches are not as frequent like they used to be which is a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Seen

Safety gear for running in the dark. As the fall and winter is fast approaching it is getting darker earlier, so thought I'd cover some ...