Monday 28 August 2017

The words you didn't want to hear..

So I haven't had any energy or felt myself for awhile , I haven't been running or working out.
 I went to the Doctors ..well hello menopause.. Yes just the words I wanted to hear at 7 am in the morning , and on my way to work.  Someone said to me you got married now you're falling apart. Men well they don't get it, you see we women have babies, a period every month and now a change of life, what the hell do men go through. I've heard a second childhood, oh bring it on Id take that, a sports car etc yeah hell I'll take that over mood swings, hot flashes.. just saying

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Seen

Safety gear for running in the dark. As the fall and winter is fast approaching it is getting darker earlier, so thought I'd cover some ...