Tuesday 20 June 2017

Post Update

Awhile ago I posted about going gluten free well I wanted to give you all an update and not leave that post hanging.

I have cut most of the gluten out of my diet and have seen a huge change . I no longer have tingling in my hands and feet, skin issues, and most importantly the headaches.. I don't have as many which is  a huge bonus..

I am not as tired but still struggle with being tired and I am trying to deal with this now.

Hope everyone is having a great day.. sorry for the back to back posts but I haven't posted in awhile and thought I would get you all up to date..

Keep smiling 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Seen

Safety gear for running in the dark. As the fall and winter is fast approaching it is getting darker earlier, so thought I'd cover some ...