Sunday 12 January 2014

Haven't posted in awhile..

Well I haven't posted in awhile.. Sorry for those of you who are checking my page.. I have been cheering my best friend on who started to run, I made some Valentines day cards and I am still running.. I can't believe how warm it was today, last week we had tempatures of -28 and today it was + 10.. Most of the snow has gone, let's hope it stays away.. I received notification that the kids who received the Merry boxes loved them this is one little girl..

Libby




1 comment:

  1. loves ya Diane,, thanks for cheering me on, its hard but you know, I will continue, one step at a time ;) Vancouver awaits

    ReplyDelete

Be Seen

Safety gear for running in the dark. As the fall and winter is fast approaching it is getting darker earlier, so thought I'd cover some ...