Thursday 21 November 2013

Thought of you today...

I have a heavy heart today as I decorate my house for Christmas.. I miss you Mom, Dad, and Cliff, you are all very much in my thoughts today... I opened the tote that had all our noise makers and hats from New Years last year, I am so glad I had that party...  I am also putting lights on these three trees outside. I have been wanting to for the last 13 years I have lived here and never did, so this year they are for you guys...love you and miss you...

okay I see the C didn't go on the word Celebrating .... But you all get what its suppose to mean. I had it all done and saw it. I will see I might redo it, I just find that I end up changing pictures when I do this, we will see.





5 comments:

  1. very nice chippy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Chippy xox tears were flowing. RIP Gram, Gramp and Uncle Cliff. Gone but never ever forgotten xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love this maybe you could do this off..doing good till this ...miss them all so much..xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was beautiful Chip. What great pictures!!! Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You even brought tears to my eyes. We all think of those we have lost during Christmas, wondering what could of been. good job. Heather

    ReplyDelete

Be Seen

Safety gear for running in the dark. As the fall and winter is fast approaching it is getting darker earlier, so thought I'd cover some ...