Thursday 19 September 2013

I did it ....

Ok I did it I am resgistered for the Valley Harvest Marathon... First time I have ever entered a run of any kind , other then when I was in high school track and field. As my motivational running quote mix of music I listen to as I am running says...
 

In running, it doesn't matter whether you come in first, in the middle of the pack, or last. You can say, "I have finished", there's a lot of satisfaction in that....Fred Lebow..New York Marathon co-founder.

3 comments:

  1. good luck with the marathon

    ReplyDelete
  2. wtg Di. cheers all the way!!

    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Maybe one day soon you will be able to treat yourself to a break and stop in for tea on your way by...Making sure you've run your quota that day first, of course! LOL
    I have full confidence in you that you will do well in the marathon! Congrats again, my friend!♥

    ReplyDelete

Be Seen

Safety gear for running in the dark. As the fall and winter is fast approaching it is getting darker earlier, so thought I'd cover some ...