Tuesday 20 August 2013

Update on Trevor..

Well I didn't sleep much last night.... Trevor isnt  much better... He has Kennel Cough, can you believe that. I went and got him some allergy stuff today.. And believe it or not the best home reminde you can give is chicken soup, yes I said chicken soup just like humans when we get sick we all want chicken soup.. Another one is vitamin C, and Honey. Also by keep the air moist helps, 
Well I was out in the yard with the dogs today and I got to thinking its just like I have my boys all over again.. Marty was a quite baby, slept well right off the start, Bailey is a great dog,trained well and other then the back issue he's done well. Vince was born with asthma and breathing problems, well Trevor has kennel cough. I can remember keeping the room moist for Vince and giving him his puffers.. Sound similar... Hope you get better Trevor... 

 

1 comment:

  1. omg hope this message finds trevor doing well, keep me updated please. kisses to him.. Rita

    ReplyDelete

Be Seen

Safety gear for running in the dark. As the fall and winter is fast approaching it is getting darker earlier, so thought I'd cover some ...