Sunday 25 August 2013

Thanks Johnnie and Sue

I would like to take this time to say thanks to my brother Johnny and his partner Sue. Every year since our dad passed away they have been putting on this  memorial and family get together. This year was the 5th year, there's always a lot of music from different people, fireworks, food, good times and lots of memories. Dad would be proud of us all for the way we all get together and for one day and put aside everything and get along as a family... This year was hard for we lost my brother in-law Cliff in March, he was always the life of the party, and always did a speech for my dad each year.. I know you were in our thoughts Cliff.

Thanks again Johnny and Sue.

PS I am thinking of making a DVD of the last five get togethers, anyone interested in a copy let me know. Also if you have any pictures you want to send along , be greatly appreciated Thanks








3 comments:

  1. Debbie and I would love to have one thank you Johnny and Sue very nice Chippy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lots of pictures and some video maybe you could come over and copy them to a jump drive or something. Judy

    ReplyDelete

Be Seen

Safety gear for running in the dark. As the fall and winter is fast approaching it is getting darker earlier, so thought I'd cover some ...