Wednesday 28 August 2013

Long shift....

Well it was a long shift last night and,just before I was due to get off today I find out we are 4 people short, and guess who got mandated to stay and work this morning.... You got it me... I got home  I had a hard time getting to sleep. So I only got a few hours, I feel like a zombie....nights just throw my whole system out of wack lately.. 
Marty ended up taking Trevor to the vet for me and he didn't get his needles, they extended his antiboicis for another week. 

My question for today is:  If you work in a large place with many job titles and you are short would you help out? Even if it wasn't in your job description: Example If you cleaned a room and noticed the bed not made and knowing how short your work place was would you make it or not? 

3 comments:

  1. What happened to the word TEAM, right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there.. ate the cookie.. isn't it something.. you work for what, yes I would help out in all way I could... love you Diane..

    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw don't get me started... isn't it something.. you made it thru my dear.. xo

    Rita

    ReplyDelete

Be Seen

Safety gear for running in the dark. As the fall and winter is fast approaching it is getting darker earlier, so thought I'd cover some ...