Wednesday 19 June 2013

The gift of Life....

I met this woman  today we will call her.. Sara and she is going to see if she is a match to donate one of her Kidneys to her co-worker, who has been on a waiting list for a kidney for 4 years she tells me.  Her co-worker is a single mom of small children, and Sara is as well. Now I only met Sara today and only spoke to her for about an hour, but she touched me like no one I have ever known before. Sara will be giving her co-worker a second change at life, and that person will have the very special honor of saying that they know their donor. Above all, may others understand and be inspired by this extraordinary, selfless gift of life...


1 comment:

  1. so beautiful if only there were more people in the world like her God love her

    ReplyDelete

Be Seen

Safety gear for running in the dark. As the fall and winter is fast approaching it is getting darker earlier, so thought I'd cover some ...