Saturday 29 June 2013

Happy Birthday To You...

I would like to wish a big Happy Birthday to my son Marty Lee, Time has flowed speedily by you are all of 24 now,it feels just like yesterday I was bringing you home.You have grown to be a wonderful young man happy birthday love mom, Danny,Vince,and Bailey.xox

  1. All I Need to Know About Life I Learned from My Sons
    • If you don't know what it is, put it in your mouth.
    • It's great to be the center of attention.
    • Make sure everyone's watching before you take any really big steps.
    • Sometimes a hug is all you need.
    • If you love it, drool on it.
    • It's okay to need help to stand on your own two feet.
    • Take a lot of naps.
    • There's nothing wrong with putting your foot in your mouth.
    • Spit Happens.
    • Love is all you need.
    • Who needs hair and teeth anyway?
    • Laugh a lot.
    • The world is an amazing place.
    • You're never too old to need a good cry.
    • Everyone needs a blankie now and then.
    • Someone should drop everything the minute you cry.
    • Listen to your mom.
    • And remember, there's something new to learn everyday.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Marty you grew up to be a very nice young man I am so proud of you xo love always Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are proud of him and you SHOULD be. The young man I met a year ago was a FINE well mannered/well spoken young man! I hope HE is proud of himself.... Happy Birthday, Marty!

    ReplyDelete

Be Seen

Safety gear for running in the dark. As the fall and winter is fast approaching it is getting darker earlier, so thought I'd cover some ...