Tuesday 25 June 2013

Gardening is great therapy..

Theses are the plants I potted the other day...the best therapy is gardening. I have been doing a lot of gardening the last little while. I even put in a small vegetable garden and I mean small. Danny calls it my plot cause its so small... Lol




This Garden was totally taken over by weeds and it took me two days to completely clean it out and get it looking like this.
You couldn't even tell there was a walkway here it was covered over with weeds... 
I had to move these rocks over cause the plants had started to grow in the walkway and I didn't want them to die by trying to move them,so I move the walkway...







1 comment:

Be Seen

Safety gear for running in the dark. As the fall and winter is fast approaching it is getting darker earlier, so thought I'd cover some ...