Sunday 23 June 2013

Bailey decide to go visit the neighbour today...

Well we were out on the deck today,I was hanging out a wash and Danny was sewing the seat of our swing,and Bailey he was watching our neighbour out in his yard. He started to bark and I shook his can at him and went back to hanging out the wash, when  I turned around I didn't see Bailey. Well I freaked he was no where insight. Danny went around to the front for of the house , for I just couldn't and I went down towards the neighbours, I asked Ron if he saw Bailey, he's like no, and then he says wait, there was Bailey coming out of the raspberry bushes. Now Bailey knows he's not allow to leave the deck there is a gate (he climbed under it) and went ever so quietly cause no one heard him. He went through Ron's potato garden, blackberry bushes,and the raspberry ,bushes,stuck his little head out at Ron and ran over to him... I was so happy,and Bailey looks at meats down and all he knew he wasn't allow to run off like that... 

It was like if Ron won't come say hi to me I am going to see him.. 

Bailey watches every move Ron takes everyday he's outside, he'll stand in the door and look out or lay In the yard and watch him work around his yard. I guess he wanted to go visit Ron himself today... He's just like having a kid, last week he was digging in my gardens and he got caught in the rose bushes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Seen

Safety gear for running in the dark. As the fall and winter is fast approaching it is getting darker earlier, so thought I'd cover some ...