Sunday 20 January 2013

Yes hockey is back but here's my opinion...

I read in the newspaper this morning of how all is forgiven , say the fans was the head line.. This morning in the newspaper... that is what prompted my post today..

Well I know a lot of people out there are happy hockey is back, however I have to make my opinion known.. The hockey players make outrageous amount of money and the whole time the strike was on all I ever heard about was the hockey players, well what about the average person who works at the rinks, the person who makes an average wage to support his or her family. The rinks don't run on their own. Did anyone ever think how the strike affected them? The players sure the hell didn't all they were worried about was how much more money they could get..

1 comment:

Be Seen

Safety gear for running in the dark. As the fall and winter is fast approaching it is getting darker earlier, so thought I'd cover some ...