Wednesday 30 January 2013

Been Sick..

Well I have been sick with this cold and I don't wish this on anyone. I have not been this sick in years. Lost my voice, some may say that's a good thing lol but it knocked the shit right out of me. What a time to get sick with everything going on and my sister needing me, could not of came at a worse time. The news of last Friday still has me in aw, my heart goes out to my sister, for I have no idea what her and her husband must be going through. I want them to know I will be here for  them through it all and afterwards too. Just make your time together happy and embrace everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Seen

Safety gear for running in the dark. As the fall and winter is fast approaching it is getting darker earlier, so thought I'd cover some ...