Saturday 15 December 2012

Just had to share this with you...

OK I just got this email from a friend and had to copy and paste for you all to read I just loved it... Warring  read at your own risk!!!

  oooO 
   (      )    Oooo.
    \    (     (      )
     \__)     )    /
               (__/           
 
Many  people will walk in and out of your life but   only a true friend will leave footprints on your  computer! 

 
Forward  this message to 8 other people....... and you  will get......

 Fuck all !  
 
That's  right  -  Fuck all !!!! 
 
You  won't get good luck or a nice surprise, 5 grand,  or a holiday in Jamaica , just Fuck all..... it's true....... it works.....!

I  sent it and I got........  
 
Fuck all!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Seen

Safety gear for running in the dark. As the fall and winter is fast approaching it is getting darker earlier, so thought I'd cover some ...