Sunday 2 December 2012

Christmas Shopping

Well Danny and I went to the city to do some Christmas shopping yesterday and we both laughed so hard cause the first thing we bought was stuff for Bailey. We got our priorities straight don't we.. I did end up getting a few other things. The stores were crazy I couldn't even think of what I had to get .. We went out for supper at Jack Astor's and waited an hour for our meal the place was nuts. I was like the country mouse going to the city lol

I can't wait to see the overalls we bought bailey on him they are so dam cutie... This pet place in the city even had snowsuits for dogs OMG!! No I didn't buy him one he has 2 jackets now and a vest...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Seen

Safety gear for running in the dark. As the fall and winter is fast approaching it is getting darker earlier, so thought I'd cover some ...